- Q: If there is more than one presenter, should we each fill out an individual application?
- A: No, new in 2022 the group will fill out an application together. This means that information and documents for each member of the group will need to be gathered and submitted as part of the application at the same time.
- Q: Must I answer every question?
A: A red asterisk indicates a required answer. In order to more forward a section and complete the application you will be required to answer all questions with a red asterisk next to it.
- Q: Can I do the part of the application now and finish later or upload the required documents later?
A: The application, including uploading of documents, should be completed in one sitting. Some browsers may offer the option to resume an application if it has been closed before being finished but not all browsers may offer this option so it is highly recommend that you complete the application in one sitting.
- Q: What information will I need as part of the application?
A: Information needed to complete the form includes: presentation title, abstract (copy and paste), learning objectives, ethical standards if applicable, demographic information, biography (copy and paste), CV/resume (upload) and photo (upload) for all presenters.
- Q: When and how do I submit my presentation documents?
A: Presentation documents (power point or google slides) will need to be submitted by September 30, 2022. A short synopsis of your presentation will also be required at that time. Instructions on how submit these documents will be sent out a couple of months prior to the due date.
- Q: Will I be reimbursed for travel or registration since I am presenting?
A: Presenters whose abstracts have been chosen are not reimbursed or paid in any way for that presentation. This includes lodging, airfare, meals, etc.
- Q: Do I need to turn in all the information on the applications right now?
A: Yes, Each question has a purpose and all information is needed. This is to ensure your presentation will run smoothly, and we will have the required documentation to provide for the CEU application.
- Q: Do I need to register for the conference?
A: If you are only attending your presentation, then you do not need to register. If you plan to attend any other presentations, you need to register and pay the conference attendance fees.